Terms and Conditions
- A-Plus Driving School is bound by a professional code of conduct. Your instructor will be courteous, reliable and punctual and will behave in an ethical manner at all times.
- All learners should be punctual for their driving lessons. In the event of a learner not turning up, your instructor will normally wait for 15 minutes, before abandoning the lesson, the lesson fee being forfeited or becoming due for payment. In the event of an instructor being late due to unforseen circumstances, every effort will be made to contact the pupil. Any time lost will be made up by the instructor, either at the end of the lesson or on another occasion.
- A-Plus Driving School reserves the right to terminate a lesson in the event a learner may be unfit to drive, either through drink, or drugs, or any medication they may be taking, the full lesson fee becoming payable in such an eventuality.
- A-Plus Driving School reserves the right to withhold use of a car for the UK Practical Driving Test, if, in the opinion of the instructor, the learner is not up to the standard required to take the test.
- A-Plus Driving School requires 48 hours notice of postponement, or cancellation, of a lesson, failing which half the lesson fee will become payable.
- Payment for lessons may be payable on the day, or in advance. Any payment made in advance will be non-refundable after 6 months, in the event of cancellation of the training.
- A-Plus Driving School reserves the right to postpone lessons if your instructor considers that the weather, or the road conditions are dangerous or otherwise not suitable for training.